Kitchen Suppression Systems - Inspection & Maintenance (2 Day Hands On) Charlotte, NC – Southeast Campus
with Jeff Hootman
only 5 seats left
Course Details: Charlotte, NC| Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm (Both Days)
Our Kitchen Suppression Systems courses are designed to provide attendees an overview of the commercial kitchen fire safety environment and the basics of how Kitchen Suppression Systems work, including an opportunity for hands-on, practical training. This training will provide product information on a variety of manufacturer’s products, information on standards, codes and enforcement, as well as a step-by-step guide to inspecting and maintaining Kitchen Suppression Systems. A detailed maintenance checklist is provided and explained, which can be used for everyday servicing.
This course is intended to provide basic information of Kitchen Systems and is not designed to replace OEM training.
- Commercial Kitchen Appliance Types
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Protection Basics
- Fire Suppression Systems Overview
- Kitchen System Controls
- Kitchen System Components
- Hands-On Training Kitchen System Maintenance
- Kitchen System Testing
- Kitchen System Recharge
- Manual - Kitchen Suppression Systems
- Hands-on Training - Each Attendee will have the opportunity to work with a variety of manufacturers' systems
- Printed Certificate - Certificate of Completion, Kitchen Suppression Systems
- ICC Preferred Provider Information: Course ID: 21105; 1.3 CEUs/ 13 Contact Hours
Due to COVID19 concerns, participants have the option to wear masks while in class. In the event state or local jurisdictions require mask-wearing in your location when your class is scheduled, we will let you know as soon as we become aware. Masks will be available for use as needed. For up to date COVID recommendation, please refer to the CDC website: www.cdc.gov.
Oct 19 - 20th, 2021
Tue - Wed from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Charlotte - Southeast Campus
(888) - 349-5289
10926 David Taylor Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28262 Get directions